Image Map

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Would "Fancy Nancy" Say About This Paper?



If you have been "gardening" this week in your classroom I have fancy paper for you to download and use when you want your little ones to do some writing. My students love when I create special paper for them to use. You can even run it using beautiful pastel colors to make it more glamorous! If you decide to download it please leave a comment and follow me... I hope your kids "grow" from their new stationary.  Grab your garden set by clicking here.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Thanks so cute and now I don't have to create my own writing paper for next week.
Tiffani time4kindergarten.blogspot.com

Roo said...

Thank you for sharing. You always have the cutest stuff.

Mrs. O'Brien said...

So cute Fran! How do you get just three handwriting lines? Do you use the DJ Inker handwriting templates? Thanks for any ideas!

Fran Kramer said...

No. I use a font that has lines on it and when you hit / (forward slash)it makes the line without text. Bet that little tip made your day! I figured it out randomly and was thrilled silly!
Fran

Melissa Smith said...

Thanks! These are adorable.
Mrs. Smith's First Grade Class