Image Map

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Books to Rock Your World

I found these books in a local teaching store and paid far more for each one than I should have but I got greedy!  I now realize that they are on Amazon (what isn't?) and they are totally worth the money if you are teaching about plants. No cutsy pictures but scientific photos. My kiddos love non fiction books. If you click on the pictures at the bottom of this post it will take you directly to Amazon... easy,peasey. Easy works! I hope you love them as much as I do. What a find.
























2 comments:

Krysta said...

Wish I knew about these 2 weeks ago during my plant unit!! Love the blog :)

Ms.M said...

I love Pebble Go books. I'm lucky enough that our Media Center has a ton of the. My students use them for their Animal Reserch Projects.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan