Image Map

Monday, April 25, 2011

Buttons Are Not for Shirts Only





This is my new blog button and I am hoping it works- keep your fingers crossed, please. My husband had to help me with this and it felt way more challenging than I expected. I am still trying to stay ahead of the curve with technology. So many people have asked me for this (the pressure was on) and I was avoiding the task.     
However, I just got some exciting news today. I was asked to do a district wide technology training on thinking maps. This will be so much fun for me! I love working with other  teachers in my district.
I have to admit my favorites are my kinder people.

10 comments:

Ms. Lopez said...

Yup, it works! I just grabbed it! My district started using thinking maps but I don't feel all that knowledgeable about them. So I like seeing your posts and others who share how they use their maps. Good luck with the training.

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Do you need an assistant? LOL.
I'd love to be trained on thinking maps. As a charter, we miss out on big district professional development. I must admit...I do miss it.

Congrats on the compliment. Your district is lucky to have you.

Fran Kramer said...

I would love to have you help me.
LOL, Fran

A Special Kind of Class said...

I grabbed it too Fran. Thanks for posting mine.

Mandy
http://aspecialkindofclass.blogspot.com

Deedee Wills said...

Yay YOU! ... on both having a new button AND being a techno-leader!!Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Mommy2CVC said...

Too cool! I've been wondering what district you work for? Maybe you can teach it at like the Southern California Kinder Conference too?

hsamuelson said...

Congrats on both accomplishments!
You'll do great!

Katie Mense said...

Yay for you!!!♥ I'm jealous! I've made my button, but I can't figure out how to get it on my blog. I'm trying to recruit my brother, the computer wiz, to help me....but I think he's avoiding me:) LOL!
~Katie
Little Warriors

Mrs. C said...

I had problems with it but I have FINALLY got it to work!

www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Come on over and grab what you can!

Gerita Meade said...

Please give us instructions on buttons and how to get them on our page! I have just started my blog and there is so much I do not know!