Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Dreaded Testing

Okay... my teaching partner is a genius and wrote this in 2 seconds when I threw the idea at her a few days ago. She got on board with no notice and we took this form and ran it on colored paper. We told the kids all about the test the older kids had to take and they loved the idea of chanting to them. I am crazy to add this into our mix but I know it will entertain the entire school and make everyone laugh! We are adding 2 mints to the little form and each kinderkid will give it to an older friend. Easy enough!...maybe?!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I teach 5th grade and they would love this!! What a wonderful idea! Will you let us know how it goes?

Kristen :)
Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

Fran Kramer said...

I am so excited about this! The parents are helping us with this and it is so adorable. My principal loves this idea so much!
I will keep you posted!
Fran :)

A Special Kind of Class said...

Great idea Fran. Here it's grade 3 and grade 6 that go through testing.