Image Map

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gobble Gobble Fun


I have been working all weekend on a turkey mini packet for my classroom and to sell on TpT. It is a little bigger than I planned for but it is full of activities that I am hoping will help my students to grow academically. This is one of my favorite times of the year and my head is spinning with the projects that need to be done. So... I am busy coming up with things to keep your students engaged while you are getting ready for your festivities. Macaroni necklaces, patterned vests, placemats, turkey art... Okay I better finish this and move on so I will be ready too.

T is for Turkey has an emergent reader, syllable counting work, sight word games, maps to use, cvc activities,
beginning sounds work, alphabet matching, counting work, etc. It is almost finished!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Fran,
Do you EVER rest?? ;-) Thanks for all your creative ideas and most of all...thanks for sharing them!