Image Map

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10 Apples Up On Top...We Cannot Stop


Okay there have been billions of these on the internet but this is our simple little version with an AB pattern.We work hard on teaching our children how to draw as part of our writing program and these are cute versions of their self portraits. Different groups did different patterns and the children had fun making these. I have seen so many clever, adorable versions of this idea that I hope I remember for next year. Our kids need cutting practice, number writing skills, and practice ordering numbers. So we got some serious bang for our buck! I'm thinking this might make a cute class book!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi, I just adore this. Would it be possible to get a copy of this?

Fran Kramer said...

Let me see if I can... not digital.
Fran

Laura said...

Love it!

Ke said...

Do you have a copy of this? So cute and creative and not to mention cheap. I usually take pictures. Thank you
denise_kdh@yahoo.com

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I would love a copy of this too if you are able to post it. My kids have been loving when we make class books, last week we did one with our "silly" (rhyming) names and they were obsessed. I'd love to make another one this week. I think one year I did pumpkins on top and I used pumpkin stickers.

beagle2love said...

What writing program do you use that focuses on learning how to draw as part of the program? I love the pictures your students drew!
Cathy
beagle2love@hotmail.com

Fran Kramer said...

We use Write from the Beginning and Thinking Maps.

rizzo said...

I would love a copy of this? I am trying to teach numbers and how to draw faces. Do you have this is pdf Mammarizzo