Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Woohoo: How Cute Is This!




Today I came home from a long, long, training and felt drained and tired. Then my husband handed me a package and after finally opening it I looked  inside. It was a sneaker pencil case from my friend Cindy over at
In the Teacher's Lounge. How fabulous is this! It reminded her of  Pete the Cat's shoes. I don't even know what to say about this. With it I got a beautiful note (yup, not an email) that really meant the world to me. She is a great friend and blogger and if you don't know her site head over there ASAP. Thank you for bringing so much sunshine into my life and guess what? " I love my red shoe." I'm just walking along, singing my song. I love my blog friends so much. By the way, she bought this from Staples if you must have one. I am putting my color words or sentence strips for the mini pocket chart in my little shoe. The kids will love this so much.

13 comments:

Ms. Male said...

Wayyyy too cute! Bloggy friends are the best!

A Day in the Life of a Second Grade Teacher

Cindy said...

Fran,
I glad you got my gift so quickly! ;-) Thrilled that you liked it and it helped brighten your day!
One quick note of correction...I got the shoe at Staples. I know we all have spent many hours and small fortunes at Target, but this one won't be found there! ;-)
ENJOY!

Busy Bees said...

Too cute. How perfect for you. I will have to head to Staples,which we do have in our town, and check it out. Blogging friends are special!!
BusyBees

Tina said...

I saw these at Staples yesterday, but I love your idea of what to do with it!

http://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com

Tina said...

I saw these at Staples yesterday, but I love your idea of what to do with it!

http://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com

KeAndra said...

How cute! I live right down the street from Staples and I am going to check to see if there are any at our store:)
Ke'Andra

msdora162 said...

I am glad that you received something that helped you feel appreciated. I hope you can feel our virtual gratitude and appreciation for your ideas and your generosity. God Bless you. By the way, I finally found the pocket charts and stamps at target. They finally brought them to our targets. Woo Woo.

Maggie's Kinder Corner said...

Get outta town!!! That is the cutest thing ever! It would remind me of you too, Fran. You certainly have embraced Pete the Cat in every way! My kids will love your creations :)
Maggie
http://maggieskindercorner.blogspot.com

Christie said...

Omigosh! This is way cute!
Christie :)
First Grade Fever

Sheri said...

I think I saw these the other day at Office Max. They are too cute and I love your idea of what to do with them. Thanks!

I am getting so many great ideas from all of the bloggers. It's wonderful!!

Unknown said...

I love your blog Fran and I would love for you to follow me!

http://www.crayonscurls.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Gorbe said...

We went to staples last night and my daughter pointed out that pencil bag:) She LOVED it:)

Donna said...

Fran,

I just blogged about the cutest bulletin board border that I found at Dollar Tree that is PERFECT for a Pete the Cat bulletin board. It made me think of you and all of your cute Pete ideas. Check it out!
Donna
Pete the Cat at Dollar Tree