Image Map

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July Present!


Happy 4th of July blogger friends. I have been busy this morning making cupcakes and frosting them for a pool party I am going to. They came out pretty cute with me going a little crazy on the frostings. Anyhow I made my own cupcake toppers but I can't put them on until I serve them... too hot here. So I thought you might like these as a present. The big topper is for a special birthday boy who was born on this day! Shush, it's a surprise. I printed the toppers on photo paper, laminated them, and used a plastic toothpick to place them in the cupcakes.
Easy, right? Download them here and leave a comment if you want.

8 comments:

Hollie said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing, my kiddos will love these!!

Rose said...

Love the toppers. Makes me want to go bake cupcakes. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

These are great! I think I might use them for Memorial Day and Veteran's Day with my students! Thank you for sharing!

Tanya Solano said...

Wonderful idea! Again, you are just waaaaaaaay to wonderful! I wish I were 5 and in your kindergarten class : ). Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS-where did the clip are come from? I am finding it hard to get clip art that is compatible with my new MAC. Any suggestion....?

Ms. Gaither said...

Thanks Fran, I love these toppers!
Barb
meet me at the zoo-
kinderzoo

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Thanks for sharing! What a fantastic idea!

Kerry said...

These are awesome! You are so crafty!

Cindy said...

Thanks! Will save these to use for our next KinderOlympics! You are wonderful to create and share so much!