Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

Meet A Math Wizard at Four




April from  primarylearninglogs.blogspot.com  was generous enough to let me share these adorable pictures of her son building numbers using my bean sticks and mat. He is attending kindergarten in the fall but loves "BIG" numbers so he requested a more difficult mat. So, a big shout-out to my friend April in Vermont for allowing me to post this. I love how Grandpa gets involved in this too! I will post a new mat for my Vermont buddies and if you have any pictures using my materials please let me know. I would love to see them.

4 comments:

Mrs. Voss said...

WONDERUL!!!

You have my vote, for sure!

April said...

Thanks Fran! My son will be VERY excited to see this tomorrow.
I'll be voting for you everyday this week!

Fran Kramer said...

I love you guys for supporting me.
I am so excited to even be in the running...lots of talented bloggers.

Ms. LaBoy said...

I think this is fantastic!! I can't wait to use the extra beans in my room! LOL!!! I love teaching place value! It's so important for our kinders to get a grasp of that even though it's not in the Core Curriculum for kindergarten. It helps them so much in just learning to COUNT! Thanks!!