Image Map

Friday, July 8, 2011

Stamp On My Ants...Please!


I am adding more of these cuties for you to use at the beginning of the year (or not). I need to start packing for Vegas since I am leaving on Sunday (yes I am dancing around the room with joy) so I will continue to make these little activities until then. I hope you are having fun downloading them. If you like them please leave me a comment and check out my Pete the Cat packet at  TpT . You can click on the bar on the right side of the blog. This has been so much fun... see you tomorrow with the next stamping activity! Download it now.
Now go check out my stuff and tell me what you think.


5 comments:

megandw said...

This looks great! I love these stamping sheets you've been making. I know my students will too!
Thanks

Actually Kristen said...

I am loving all of this stamping stuff! Great work!

Chrissy said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've grabbed--and printed--every freebie you've put up this month! Thank you!! The cut-off date for K in MO is Aug. 1; my school has extended that to Aug. 31. Thus, more than half of my incoming kinders will be turning five at the beginning of school. Add that to a K curriculum that is truly K.5-1.5 and you can see why I am searching for developmentally appropriate activities!

I'm hopping over to TpT! ReadWriteSing

Mommy2CVC said...

Thanks Fran! I so wish that I was going to be in Vegas with you and all the other K teachers. Have fun!!!!

morrisjl said...

Fran-
I'm afraid that my impulse buying gets ahead of my lesson planning. Thanks for helping me justify my target deals! Also congrats on your blog award- you are truly the best!
Jamie Morris