Image Map

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready to Go...


Finally I am on my way to Vegas. My bag is packed and I am so ready to go. What new ideas am I going to come back with for my blogging buddies? I hope I can wow you! If you are going to this I cannot wait to meet you and give you a hug. I have been waiting for this all summer. Look at Vegas... Here I come (okay now I am lying because I hate the smoke and I would die if I lost a nickel in a slot machine). I will be surrounded by my peeps... I  L*O*V*E  Kindergarten Teachers!

7 comments:

Ms. Lopez said...

Hey Fran!!! I'm going too!!!! I can't wait to meet you and all the others out in blogland!!!! Should we wear buttons that say "I'm a blog addict?" hee!hee!

imakteechur@gmail.com

Patsi K in MN said...

Someday I'm going to go!!!!! So excited for you and a tad bit jealous! Have a GrEaT time! Can't wait to read about it!

Patsi K in MN
www.abc123kindergarten.blogspot.com

Miss Megan said...

Have a blast!! I've heard so many fun things about this conference, I hope to go one day!! Can't wait to hear what you learn :)

internteachertales.blogspot.com

Mandy's Memories said...

I am so jealous! I wanted to go so bad! Have fun :)

Fran Kramer said...

Woohoo! I cannot wait to meet you. Bring a camera!
Fran

Linda said...

Have a blast! I hope to go someday!

Cindy said...

Have a wonderful time!