Image Map

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Women In Kindergarten


I had a wonderful opportunity to train in another school district this past week and these ladies are such incredible teachers. They were so enthusiastic and kind after a full day of work. I am so grateful to have met them and made some new friends. I hoped they learned something new about Thinking Maps and can use an idea or two in their rooms! What is it about kindergarten teachers that is so different? I find them to be the most positive, enthusiastic, and kind people in the world! If you are a kinder teacher give yourself a hug!

1 comment:

The Schroeder Page said...

I agree...K teachers are unique. I taught K right out of college and was moved due to numbers. I teach 2nd grade now but know in my heart I will be back in Kindergarten someday!
Monica
www.schroederpage.blogspot.com