Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blogger Love Is Coming Your Way



How did I get this award? Wow I feel so overwhelmed by this acknowledgement. I am keeping company with the best of teachers. As I read your blogs and look for inspiration I am constantly amazed by your creativity, your funny little stories and your need to stretch your thinking and reach new heights in your teaching. I feel blessed to be part of this community and have made so many special friends. I hope I have the priviledge of meeting you someday. If you ever coming to Southern Califorina I live in the OC and my door is open...

8 comments:

A Special Kind of Class said...

Congratulations Fran! A well deserved award.

Fran Kramer said...

Thanks Mandy. Not bad for a new blogger with a long way to go. It's funny that this comes from California. We have become the land of assessments!

Katie Mense said...

Yay, Fran!!! Congrats!! That's so exciting!!! You definitely deserve it! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do and for sharing all of your amazing ideas and creations!;)
Little Warriors

Analia said...

Congrats Fran!!! I love your blog and your ideas!
Ana
www.ingles360.blogspot.com

Ms.M said...

Congrats Fran. How did you get this award? Simple you and your ideas are fabulous.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Kristin Young said...

Fran, when I make it to California, I am taking you up on that offer!! :) Congrats!

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Rene said...

Thank you for all the great ideas on your blog. I am attending a literacy workshop on Tuesday and already have some ideas I can share with my friends! I can't wait to see what you have on the Math Centers!! Thanks again for sharing your ideas. It has given me some ideas that I can use next year.

Fran Kramer said...

Little Miss Glamour,
I will take you shopping at South Coast Plaza for shoes! I hope it happens!