Image Map

Monday, May 30, 2011

These shoes were made for walking and that's just what they'll do...


Aren't these the BOMB?! My daughter designed these for me and they just came in the mail. So... if you are coming to Vegas, check me out in my shoes. I love them. I think they are so funny but they are also super comfortable. Hey maybe I need a pair in my school colors with our logo! Picture me doing a training in those (LOL). I am doing report cards today and these put a smile on my face. Do you need a pair? Don't be jealous. Head over to www.zazzle.com and make yourself a pair. What do ya think?

7 comments:

Karen said...

I am jealous of the 31 report cards...I have 42. And even more of a collegue who will join you at I Teach k! PS I'd definately put you in the top 5 of the Blog Frog! You are so generous with what you post for kindergarten teachers! You have really made me think about what is important this year!

Fran Kramer said...

Karen,
I cannot wait to meet you there! It will be a privilege and I really appreciate such a generous comment. Wow, you made my day!
Fran

Karen said...

OHHH... it's my colleage who is going...not me! :( I will send you a picture of the tree maps we made for Ohio animals.. I did not know what I was doing. My class researched 4 Ohio animals. Cardinal, ladybug, white tail deer and Racer snake. It was so neat because most could read all the brainstormed ideas and then pick their 3 WOW facts to copy(kinderzoo). I am so impressed with your site. You are such an inspiration to kindergarten teachers!

Jessica said...

Of course you may link to the math books =) I'm flattered that you want to share them! I can't wait to see what everyone shares! I will buy the book after I get paid next weekend and start reading as soon as I get it! =)

Kristen said...

Hey Fran, those shoes rock! How sweet of your daughter!!
Kristen

Kristin Young said...

What a great daughter!!! Add a 4 inch heel and I am there! ;)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Meredith said...

Fran, obviously the creativity runs in the family. You will be the envy of everyone at the conference. Wish I could be there...have fun!