Image Map

Monday, May 16, 2011

Batter Up: Looking for Home Runs!




We still have many weeks before bringing school to a close and we are ready to enter a new unit of study in OCR called Teamwork. The kids love this unit because I do a theme on baseball which everyone loves, including my husband! So... while I am hammering away on assessments I will start planning some activities for my students to enjoy as we collect data. Does anyone have any great ideas? I will share as I go along but this will be a busy week for me. I am doing 2 Thinking Maps trainings for my district and I need to come up with ELA assessments that reflect our standards and do not feel to painful to administer!
Let's "play ball." Here is my worksheet. It's time to grab this and add it to your math stuff.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

This was a home run today...the kids loved it!!

Fran Kramer said...

Hey Meredith,
You should be getting my Math and ELA assessment pack in a few days. Let me know how you like it friend.
Fran

Meredith said...

You do so much for us! Wow!! See you tomorrow at your Thinking Map training :)

Nee Unit said...

thank you so much, fran, for all your posts. you have many cute ideas that help a new kindergarten teacher! :)