Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Party and You Are All Invited!


                                                         Math Work Stations: Independent Learning You Can Count On, K-2




Yup the rumor is out and it's true.  I am helping to lead a book discussion and I need everyone to attend this party because all of you are my friends! My blogging buddies Deedee Wills and Mrs. Parker have asked me to join in and discuss a chapter in this amazing book. I am so excited to be part of this professional community of  life long learners. Pretty cool huh? You better stay posted (haha) and join in the fun. I have a lot of freebies to give away! Start spreading the news...



Do you own this book? What? Get on it and order it ASAP. Just click on the picture.

The following teachers are hosting discussions on their blogs. Be sure to follow them and leave comments. I hope this is the start of many more book studies. Who's in?











11 comments:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I ordered the book. It has been on my to buy list and you all gave me the kick in the butt to order it. I look forward to reading it and joining in on the discussion about it.

Dana Baker said...

I'm in! :)

Alex said...

I'm super excited to join in on the discussion! Thanks for sharing!!

aintheclassroom.blogspot.com

Sandra Guntorius said...

I'm in, I bought the book a few monts ago but haven't had the time to read it yet.

A Special Kind of Class said...

I'm in but I'm having trouble getting hold of a copy. None of our local teacher stores seem to carry it and I don't really want to pay for shipping from the US. Anyone know where I can get a copy in Canada?

Mandy
http://aspecialkindofclass.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I ordered this book after you first posted about it a few months ago. I can't wait until next year so I can use these wonderful ideas with my kindergarten kids!!!

Pam Hall said...

I'm in! Bought this book earlier with a plan to check it out this summer. This will spur me on!

bussesbusykindergarten said...

Just ordered the book and can't wait to get started!

April said...

I ordered the book and am excited to join the blog party. For some reason I feel like I need cool p.j.'s to wear.
Glad to find your blog. LOVE the CVC ideas. Thanks! See you at the party.

Susan said...

I don't have a class blog....yet. But I ordered the book and I am going to follow along! Thanks for doing this! What a great way to do PD!

Casey said...

I am a first year teacher and my math coach loaned me this book to look at towards the end of the year, because I enjoy created math centers and stations in my class and she said the book made her think of me. I absolutely love the book. I am also brand new to blogging and think this is a great way to use a blog- to share our ideas and epiphanies while reading this book:)