Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

You Guessed It

So I came in today bearing the gift of the Lincoln emergent reader and got tons of kuddos for this. However,
now they want George's biography kinder style. What does that mean? I re-invent history and never mention any of the bad stuff. My partner is an expert at doing this when she is reading a text with words like death, war, slavery, etc. She changes it quick as a wink and never looks up at me because I am laughing hysterically in the back of the room. 
George and I were both born on February 22nd and I am not sure how to celebrate this on my blog. Any fabulous suggestions? The icing on the cake is that my blog will also be a year old. Okay, too much on a Monday night to think about so I will get back to ya.

14 comments:

Erica said...

I wanted to be the first to send you a happy birthday and a happy blog birthday! You know - 16 days early. :)

Erica

www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Fran,
You always come through with the best materials!
THANKS!

Fran Kramer said...

Thanks Cindy,
What should I do for this birthday celebration?

Cindy said...

I would love to help you celebrate...you were so kind when my birthday came along. Let's chat about it. ;-)

Jessica said...

Can you believe it's been a year Fran? I started on the 21st!!! Seems like just yesterday I was just getting her up and running! =) So glad you did!

Jessica

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it!! I bet it will be great! (Happy pre-birthday! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Pingles said...

I was hoping that you would create George also. Yesterday we read Mr. Lincoln, created a bubble map and tree map. Then we wrote our own sentence based on tree map. Today we will complete the tree map and write three sentences where they choose their own sentence, chaos but so very cool!

Fran Kramer said...

Pat,
George will be available shortly. Be on the look out for him. I can make the maps for this too.
Fran

Fran Kramer said...

Jessica,
Time flies and we have a lot to celebrate. You do such a great job with your blog!
Fran

Pingles said...

Fran, your awesome!

Can I come visit your classroom? I just want to be a fly on the wall. I won't interfere with your day. We have someone who can cover Pam and my class and thought it would be great to come see you.

Please let me know if you are up to this on Thursday morning, if not, not worries.

Thanks Pat

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about starting a blog...but thought I should probably wait for a new school year. Now I am thinking maybe not. There is so much about my kindergarten adventures I want to share.

Terri
tizatt@ecsdnv.net

Miss Kindergarten said...

I want to help celebrate too! And are you coming to coffee with Kristin and me!??

Fran Kramer said...

what should I do? Count me in for coffee for sure. where and when??
Fran

Fran Kramer said...

Pingles,
I am not the morning teacher.
Fran