Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Warm-Ups To Keep Your Room Cozy: FINISHED! WOOHOO!

I can't wait to use this in my own classroom. I need something fresh and new for the kids and I am hoping this is just what will "float their boat.". This packet is exploding with activities with a winter theme. However, it's a bit more demanding since my students are ready for a challenge (maybe) and the emergent readers have more text. I need these independent activities while I do my assessments and hug children who have mastered important standards. Wait, I can hug them anyway-right? If you want this you can go to TpT here or to Teacher's Notebook here.

11 comments:

Gladys said...

Oh.my.goodness! It looks amazing!

Gladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

Constance said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to purchase it!!

crhdouglas@gmail.com

Krissy said...

…cant wait to check it out. One question, is all "The Mitten" goodies in this packet or are you going to add an separate unit? :)

AmandaKay said...

Awesome!! :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Look at all the goodies in that packet! on my wishlist!

Little Food Junkie said...

This is going to be so useful. Thanks!!

Fran Kramer said...

Krissy,
I have a cut and paste emergent reader and retelling cards for The Mitten but I will also post some freebies if I have time.
Fran

Cindy said...

Fran,
The JACKET I WEAR IN THE SNOW pages are RIGHT on TIME for my class! We JUST read that in class on Friday! THANKS!! The entire packet looks GREAT!

Mrs. Bailey said...

Awesome!!! I just finished looking through this packet and now I am wondering how many of these activities I can put together before I go to bed :)

Mrs. Bailey's Kindergarten

mskarenkory said...

I picked it up yesterday as did my partner. Again, we are very excited!

I also wanted to mention that I have purchased most of your packets and downloaded much of what you put on your blog last year. I have totally changed my curriculum this year as a result. I've noticed my kids are doing much better with the Open Court sight words this year and I attribute it to all of your activities. I'm SO thankful my college roommate, Kathy Lopez (coloring outside the lines) introduced me to your blog last summer!

Krissy said...

Picked this up today…FABULOUS! Ditto to what mskarenkory said…I've been able to bring change to my kinder curriculum thanks to you. With our total kinder being only 1 1/2 classes and my partner as rigid as a ruler, I've branched off and revamped everything. Great news, my principal loves the changes and can see a HUGE difference. Yippee! Thanks again & again & again! :)