Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The shop is up... finally


I finally got my shop up on Teacher's Notebook and now I can go back to school feeling like I met a goal that has been on my mind for a long time. My hubby did this for me while I did my training and I am so grateful. Honestly, I can only do one big project at a time so I am feeling pretty good about things right now until the next job comes along to overwhelm me! Check it out and see what you think. I love to shop and Pay Pal is my BFF.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new shop! Paypal is my BFF, too!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. L said...

Congratulations Fran!
Life with Mrs. L

Maggie's Kinder Corner said...

Congratulations Fran! I love Teacher's Notebook...especially how your earnings go directly to PayPal (no waiting for quarterly payouts). Lookin Gooood!
Maggie
(Maggie's Kinder Corner)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new shop! :) Headed over there to make it one of my favorites! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Fran Kramer said...

I love you guys. Life would never be this good without you!
hugs, Fran

Miss Kindergarten said...

I hope your training went fabulous! But I'm sure it did! I still can't believe that I got to talk to you face to face! SO much fun!

dhenton said...

Tahnks, Fran! I am glad to see that you will get the profits from this site! You have don't a fantastic job!

Kinder Kiddo said...

Congratulations!! I hope you have a fabulous week!