Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't Get Dressed On Saturday


Saturday I am setting the alarm for 6:00 to get ready for the Everything's Kindergarten Expo. Yup, you people on the east coast do not have to get up at the crack of dawn but I do.So I will be ready to answer all of your burning questions after you watch the kindergarten presentations. Pete the Cat and I are gearing up for the big party and I can stay in my PJ's until it is over. I better grab a pound of Starbucks and plug in the coffee pot. Even if you don't have a question come on the blog and say hi cause I am a nervous wreck and need serious support. Thank goodness my closest friend is a therapist. I will be texting her if I start to panic!
If you don't have a ticket you can't come to the movies! Get yours now. How does popcorn at 7AM sound to you?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fran!
I saw your comment on Kristin's post and I just wanted to say Happy almost birthday! My son was also born on 2-22 but his year is '02! :)

Carrie said...

Fran, I AM COMING AND AM SUPER PUMPED! Can you fill me in on how it'll work?!

Ashley said...

I am coming and am so excited!!! I cannot wait for some great ideas!

Chrissy said...

Hi! I've received my confirmation email, but the login page says I do not have access to this event. I just emailed support, etc.....maybe I shouldn't try to login until Sat.!?

ReadWriteSing

Mrs. Egley said...

Hi Fran, I am so excited for the expo. You will be awesome!!!!(I have been following your blog for some time now so I have lots of confidence in you!) Good luck and I can't wait to turn on my computer on Saturday. I will have to take a break to take daughter to airport - she goes back to school in NYC! But I will be back on as soon as I get home! Yeah for the Expo!

Diane
kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Have my ticket and I am super excited to hear and see all of the AWESOME things that will be presented on Saturday!!! And an added perk is that you don't even have to get out of your PJ's to reap the benefits!!!!!

Unknown said...

Finally purchased my ticket and can't wait to see all the goodies!

Kat said...

Yay Fran I am super excited! So glad I won that coffee basket in the silent auction! I'll be slurping and hanging onto your every word...

*hugs* Kat

Fran Kramer said...

Everyone will be sent information on how to log in on Saturday.

KidWhisperer said...

I can't WAIT for Saturday! I'll wear my cute PJ's for the occasion.

katie said...

I can't wait!!!!