Image Map

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What Do You Love At School?

I made this little emergent reader because love is in the air and I thought it would be perfect for the month of February. It could be used on Valentine's Day and even the boys won't think it's yucky. You know how they react to words like love and kiss! So if you want this it's in my TpT store and I made a teacher version in color so you can print it quickly and easily. Follow me in my store and leave a comment and you will be my valentine! Click here!
Yes, I have dots under the text for the little ones who still have no idea of what a word is.
I know that it will happen and I hope I am still their teacher when it does. I'm just saying...

14 comments:

Lesly said...

super cute. l love all your emergent readers! need to get busy downloading all your goody bag expo items thanks for the opportunity!

sharon said...

Fran, I love all your wonderful creativity and generosity. Would love to have a copy.
kluttzsb@rss.k12.nc.us

sharon said...

Fran,
I love your great creativity and generosity!!
Sharon
kluttzsb@rss.k12.nc.us

Stellaluna said...

I follow your TPT store and your blog. I loved your presentation at the Kindergarten expo. Thank you for sharing your great ideas.
Stellaluna114@gmail.com

Kerri Buckner said...

I follow your store on TPT. I love your emergent readers. You inspired me to create some of my own. I'm going to have to check this one out.
http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

Ali said...

I follow you and our TpT store!

Roses are red
Violets ar Blue
You inspire me every day
and I think you're awesome too!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Ali
alischepis(at)gmail.com

Constance said...

I already follow your TpT store...LOVE your ideas! Thanks for sharing.

crhdouglas@gmail.com

donna said...

I follow your blog everyday and your store! I love your ideas!!!

donna said...

I love all of your ideas! I follow your store and blog daily!!

donnabarrett@esdnl.ca

Unknown said...

I love this reader!!! I am going to have to go buy it right now! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Kristina said...

HI

I follow your TPT! and your blog!

Loved your presentation...soooo many good things...

thank you,
Kristina
kclark@bataviacsd.org

Fran Kramer said...

Ali,
That was the best poem ever. Thank you so much for all the EXPO support. It was such a fantastic experience and I loved being with all of you. I hope next time the presenters can answer questions live. I think it would be more effective.

Michelle Griffo said...

This is adorable!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Mrs. B said...

Dear Fran, Thank you! I check your blog many times a week. You inspire me and are truly helping me become a better teacher. Your ideas keep me excited about teaching concepts in new ways.