Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Drum Roll Please... Announcing the Lucky Winners


Woohoo! Here are the winners for the Kindergarten Expo! I am so excited to announce the winners. I wish I could give everyone a ticket. Your stories were wonderful and some were even heartbreaking.  We want as many people to attend this as possible. Teachers love to share so Tamara has decided to offer scholarships for those interested but really not able to afford this. The owner of the expo will read your request (Steve) and decide if a free ticket can be offered. He can be contacted at scholarships@virtualteachingexpo.com. Thank you for entering this drawing and think about buying that ticket for your friend or student teacher just because...
If you won (lucky duck) contact me with your email address. You are all winners because you are kindergarten teachers and don't you forget it!
Fran

4 comments:

LeAnne Cooper said...

Hooray! I'm so excited!! I've been doing the whole teacher-blog thing for about a year, and this is only the second thing I've won...and what a GREAT giveaway to win! I can't wait to see all the great ideas you all will be presenting. Thanks, Fran!
LeAnne
leannemarie10@gmail.com
Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

Fran Kramer said...

I am so thrilled you won friend! I hope you have so much fun and learn a thing or two. I love that a fellow blogger got this ticket! Woohoo!

Kristina said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!

I think this is me??

I am sooo excited I never won anything before!!

Thank you soooo much
my email is kclark@bataviacsd.org

Kristina

Fran Kramer said...

I will get you that ticket and send you the info as soon as I am given the link. This is your lucky day lady!...Woohoo! I can't wait to find out how you liked it.
Fran