Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowflake Segmentation Fun



Didn't we just get back from vacation? I am still in a state of confusion but I know our students will be tested shortly for progress reports. We do not have segmentation down yet so I am doing a cut and paste activity to practice this skill. They will listen to the parts of each word and glue snowflakes in the grid at the bottom to represent each part. Will they be tricked into thinking this is fun? I'll get back to you on that!
Okay, I'm home from working out and now I can give you the link to the download if you want it. Click here and maybe this will make tomorrow a little easier. Happy Friday.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! I would be tricked!
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Sarah said...

SUPER FUN!! I hope that your kiddos LOVE that!! You are always sooo creative!!

Sarah
shetrick@gmail.com

Kristin said...

You're the best! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Cindy said...

Fran,
We are preparing for progress reports too and this is PERFECT work for the Kinders while I gather data.
THANKS so much!

Michele said...

Thank you!! This looks great I know the kids will love it!

Vickie said...

So cute!
We used your snowman cards with CVC pics and words this week and I'm trying to blog about our centers and wanted to link back to give you credit, but I cannot find the post to save my life! Am I crazy? I know I got them here. If you could let me know the post, that would be great! I want to give you credit!
Vickie
http://plantspress.blogspot.com/

Erica said...

This was so awesome in my classroom this week. My kids loved it. You can see pics of my sweeties using it on my blog - Sprinkles to Kindergarten!