Monday, January 2, 2012
How Cute Is This
I am doing a training at the end of this week and I am worried that the teachers attending will hate me because they are back at work and reality has hit after 2 weeks off. So here is my bribe. Yup, you guessed it- candy. My partner is addicted to m&m's so we cannot have them in the room. She adores them so after Gingerbread Activity Day and the 100th Day I have to sweep the room because she cannot handle the temptation. How cute is this for an ice breaker? Okay, never mind but at least I stuck 2 little bags in there so they will listen to me for umm, 5 minutes. I thought the questions would give me a chance to get to know them. Here is the download if you would like it. How would you answer these questions?
1. favorite movie: I Am Sam (I cried my eyes out but loved it
and I am a total Beatles fanatic.
2. favorite food: pizza and you can see it on my hips but
I also adore a good bagel
3.favorite children's book: Knuffle Bunny Free and Pete the
Cat but I have millions of favorites
Charlotte's Web still upsets me
4. favorite teacher supply: post-it notes in beautiful colors
and Avery labels, smelly markers,
tabs, blah, blah, I love it all!
5. favorite grade: Kindergarten silly, best grade ever... hands
down (do not argue with your elders)nothin'
like a 5 year old without a filter!
6. favorite piece of technology: My ipad 2 is my new BFF
Now I can eat my candy. Life is good.
What about you?