Image Map

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kids Just Wanna Have Fun



Do your kids love spinner activities? My partner suggested this one to keep them busy while we try to get some work done! I hope you can use it too! Remember to use a paper clip with a brad for the center of the spinner and this is fun to play with a partner the Debbie Diller way. Enjoy it or put it away for next year. If you like it leave a comment and suggest other spinner games to create. Now go catch a wave...here.
You could have math talk cards for graphing. Ex: "I have more _____ than ______". How about ____ and ___ are equal. "I have the most______ or the least ______.."  Get it?

12 comments:

Alessia Albanese said...

Thanks for sharing! Such a cute game!

Alessia
mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com

kinderpond said...

In case I don't tell you often enough, I love your shares :)

Jennifer

Unknown said...

I have been thinking and thinking about math talk cards. I might even be dreaming about them! Thanks for the suggestions. I want to make sure they are higher level and really useful.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the math talk suggestions. I have been stewing over making sure that they are meaningful and higher level.

Amber said...

Awesome this will keep my kids busy while I move out of my class. We are a year round school and tomorrow is my last day. Thanks for the help

Michele said...

I love the idea of the spinner page. Thanks for sharing. When they are done do you let them keep the paper clip and brad?

Sandy said...

Hi Fran, Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous ideas. Do you ever sleep? Just a question for you. Lately when I've clicked on the freebee links and then click on download original, some of the text does not appear -- shows up as a blurred line instead. Any ideas why that might happen -- I use a Mac. Thanks so much,

Sandy

April said...

Thanks for another spinner sheet. The sports one was a hit.
Suggestions for other ones - sharks, pond animals, bugs!

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing!


Jill
http://colormehappyinkindergarten.blogspot.com/

cindy said...

I made the spinner game for my kinders today and they loved it. School is out on Wednesday and I thought I might get a little something done while they were engaged with the game-Ha!

Deedee Wills said...

Cute! I'm going to use this with my summer tutoring kiddo! Perfect!

Thanks Bunches!!!
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Sarah Paul said...

This is so cute! I'm a new follower. :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets