Image Map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another kind of stripping..





Here I go again. This is another version of a strip book which I create with my students using unifix cubes. First we build each story on a mat and tell a story to keep things interesting. This little book is another way to record all the ways to make 5. The kids love collecting these and keeping them in a little ziplock to practice at home. I thought you might like to have this just so you can get ready for the next chapter. Are you still reading? I hope so. The next teacher is the wonderful Mrs. Saoud at Primary Graffiti so link up with all your great activities. I can't wait! Click here to grab this little freebie.



13 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks! These little books are so cute. It's so nice of you to share them with us!

Magnificent Multiagers!

Miss Marcy said...

Thank you so much for all your awesome ideas. I just love your blog!

Cindy said...

Hi Fran,
Love these strip books! Thanks so much for all that you share!

kathy said...

You are so creative! I am awed by all of the wonderful resources you have shared so far. Thank you for sharing!
Kathy

Karen LeBlanc said...

Awesome - as always!!!
Thanks :)

kinderpond said...

Love them!


Jennifer

Mrs. Kilburn said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

~Barbara
www.mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com

Tiffani said...

As always, terrific ideas- thanks for sharing
Tiffani
Time 4 Kindergarten

rooneyhunt said...

Thank you Fran! This will be a great resource to use next year!

~ Amy

Jodi said...

Love love your blog! Thanks for being so awesome!!

Analia said...

I LoVe Strips! I use them for almost everything!
I have different cans with task strips for fast finishers, book reports, sentence building, parts of the speech work, ...
I have just posted some of them for spelling tasks.
I love your ideas for strips! thanks for sharing
Ana
www.ingles360.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Love, love, LOVE this! Even my little firsties will benefit from this at the first of the year! Thank you so much!

Oh My Little Classity Class

Deb said...

PS: Just linked back to you from my blog, that post will show up on Friday morning. Thank you for sharing! Do you have the other number strip books for sale on TPT? I'd LOVE to use these in my classroom when school starts this year!!

chubbydog@comcast.net