Image Map

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hurry...Math Work Stations Is Finally Available!

                                                                          














I am so excited that this book is finally available on Amazon. I have waited so long for this to come out.
If you are not familiar with this author please take the time to check her out. Her books are fantastic and so easy to implement! I have been watching the mail for my "gift" but it hasn't arrived yet. Don't you love getting packages from Amazon?
  

3 comments:

Dana Baker said...

I ordered it from Amazon on February 28 and mine still has not shipped yet! I am hearing good things about it and can't wait to get my copy!

Fran Kramer said...

I am really anxious to see what she has to offer for young children in mathematics. I love all of her books and can't wait to see what this one is like. Let me know what you think when yours arrives!

Dana Baker said...

I finally received my copy today! So far I have just flipped through it a little, but it looks really awesome! Have you gotten your copy yet?