Image Map

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Report Cards Make Me Crazy

                                   


I am sitting in front of my computer on a Saturday (like all my district friends) doing report cards. This is always a difficult, demanding task and we have been assessing our little ones for 2 weeks. Ugh, not something I enjoy. However, some of them have really grown and were anxious to show me what they knew. Kindergarten is the most joyous grade! If you are feeling like I am watch this video and remind yourself  that we are in the best profession out there.



I love to read. What are you reading right now?

6 comments:

Kindergarten Teachers at Gwendolyn Brooks Elementary said...

My report card comments sections!!! Doing the same thing you are doing!

Fran Kramer said...

Thank you for the comment! I now know that I am not alone doing this all consuming task!
I hope you find some things on my blog you can use in your classroom. I would love for you to follow me.
Fran

Chrissy said...

Hi, Fran! Our 3rdQ report cards go home this Monday. I've been pacing myself through them during spring break, and need to finish the comments. :-)

ReadWriteSing

Jessica said...

Awww... we sang this exact song with our kids at my school this year! =) Love it!

Barbara Harrison said...

This video made me smile!!! I love your blog. You amaze me!

Teacher4Parents said...

I found this on TPT to help write report cards: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Report-Card-Narrative-Generator-Help-with-writing-report-card-comments-701130