Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stripping Again?


I am over patterning in my classroom but my students still want to do this so I made them a spring version of this little strip book. I love that they have done this so frequently that it has become an independent activity. Makda made these gorgeous graphics and you will be seeing a lot of them because they are so BEAU*TI*FUL. I love her work so much... thanks again to the most talented woman I know! If you want this freebie I am putting it in my shop on TpT .

10 comments:

Mrs. Tolbert said...

This looks great! Thanks for sharing. =)
~Jada
Daisy Days for Learning

Cindy said...

Hi Fran,
Thanks so much for this...my kids LOVE making these little books.

Camille said...

Fran, You are so good to us! THANK YOU!
Camille
An Open Door
P.S. Isn't it fun to see how much our kiddos have progressed? What used to be too hard is now so easy for them!

Kelley Cirrito said...

This is great!! I will have to check it out!!

Michelle Griffo said...

I haven't seen these little books you make yet! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! I still have many kiddos that need this practice and they LOVE ti! They can work independently and feel successful. Thank you again!!

CDNKTeacher said...

Thank you! My class loved the winter patterns you shared - they'll love the spring ones even more. :)

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Okay, I HAD to hop on over after I saw your title on TBA's blogroll. I hadn't heard from you in awhile and just needed to know that you hadn't taken up any crazy side jobs. Glad to see you are doing fine and not stripping. LOL

Mrs. M said...

Thank- you!!
Color Me Kinder

Lyn Goff said...

Fran, Thank you for these books. You are such an inspiration. Last year when I taught Kindergarten, I used so many of your freebies. I just started blogging. If you get a chance, please stop by and see my blog.
mrsgoffskinders.blogspot.com