Image Map

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Am So Excited

Well I finally set up my blog with some help from my husband! I have wanted to do this for a long time and now my head is buzzing with ideas. Woops... now I have to figure out how to use Google Docs, upload a Power Point and insert photos. I hope none of this is too difficult to figure out. I have so many  pictures of what is going on in my classroom and the activities I  have created on the computer to make school more interesting for my students. I love technology and photography and I am always looking for new ways to incorporate these into my teaching.

1 comment:

A Special Kind of Class said...

Fran: Thanks so much for your lovely comments about my blog. You are doing a great job on yours. I'm sure I'll get lots of ideas from you :-)

Mandy
aspecialkindofclass.blogspot.com