Image Map

Monday, February 21, 2011

Have you been to Kohl's Lately? Hurry!





Okay so you have to get to Kohl's if you are a kindergarten or first grade teacher because some of the best of Eric Carle's books are there with matching stuffed animals. This is the cutest caterpillar I have ever seen. Now here is the kicker- the book is $5 and so is the caterpillar.  Amazing-huh? The money supports Kohl's Cares which is an organization that supports kids' health and education initiatives throughout the country.
I cannot believe a hardback book is only five dollars. I love having multiple copies of the same book in my classroom!
                                                          





This is a picture of the stuffed chameleon. I need to go back and buy it
I already regret not getting it...

2 comments:

Chanty said...

How cute are those! :) I'm going to have to head on over there to pick them up... I LOVE "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" story! Thanks for letting us know!

www.theteachingbug.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now a follower of yours :) I adore these Eric Carle books and animals that Kohl's has: I purhcased The Grouchy Ladybug and The Very Hungry Caterpillar books, as well as the stuffed caterpillar! I can't BELIEVE they were each $5! And it goes to a good cause :) Awesome! Have a great week!