Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do You Need An Elf Sitting On A Shelf Spreading Magic?


I am finally finished and ready to rock out my second packet with my elf buddy.  I love how it turned out and I am running it off right now for my teachers at school (I can feel the love). I have Part 2 completed with a focus on mathematics. Does it reflect the core? For sure! My favorite part of the packet is my "Jingle Bracelet" with a matching booklet. I think my little friends will think this is full of magic. The bell bling will probably drive their teachers nuts!  I have my book The Elf On the Shelf  in my teaching bag and I cannot wait to read this precious story to my kinder kids.. Maybe I should read this to the staff at the next meeting.
Sounds like a plan. If you are interested in this packet it is available on Teachers Notebook and TpT

3 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

So cute Fran! LOVE this:)
The Moffatt Girls

Anonymous said...

My printer is printing away and laminator will be heating up in the morning! I like the bracelet too!

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers

vicky1970 said...

Hi Fran,
I need to go check this out. Our elf just arrived yesterday from the North Pole and she was cold...BRR! :o) I just blogged about it. I will see your unit..the jingle bracelet sounds intriguing.
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After