Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fishing Is Great Fun!






Teaching Blog Addict is having a fabulous blog hop today so if you feeling  like a frog -get going and grab a million freebies to put in your files as those lazy summer days slide away (yup, that is me sobbing). So keep your chin up and let some blogging buddies make your life easier. All you need to do is hit the download button and then you can head back to the pool with the kids.However, if you need more freebies you can link up to billions of them over at Crystal's blog Kreative in Kinder. She had this fabulous idea (brainiac girl) and is hosting this party. Come in costume cause it's a Wizard of Oz theme.
Guess what... I get to meet her at the I Teach K Conference in a few days. I cannot wait to hug this lady! I am taking pictures to document this moment! Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

Michele said...

This is so cute, thanks! I just bought some play fishing poles so this is perfect!!
What I Learned in Kindergarten

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Thanks so much Fran. This is absolutely perfect for our ocean theme this year and we just dog-eared the catalog for those poles the other day! Now we HAVE to buy them. :)

Have so much fun in Vegas. We are so sad to miss the fun, but cannot wait to hear all about your adventure. :)

Christy & Tammy

Pingles said...

Miss you!

Kreative in Kinder said...

Love this Fran! Thanks for linking up!!
<>< Crystal
P.S. I am even more excited to meet YOU!

Tonia said...

Thanks so much! love those fish. I just bought some fishing poles too! take lots of pictures in Vegas, I sure wish I was going!
Tonia
Mrsvento.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this awesome freebie! Head over to my blog for some more!

lanierlions.blogspot.com/

Fran Kramer said...

Tonia,
I hope we get to meet each other one day. There is nothing I would like better!
Fran

Patti said...

Thanks for the freebie! Adorable!
Patti
pattib203@yahoo.com
Primary Pizzazz

Meredith said...

LOVE this idea of fishing for letters. Martha Stewart just had an episode about children's parties. She showed how to make fishing poles with magnets and dowels.Just another idea for the crafty types. See you next week! I can hardly wait :)

Teacher said...

I have given you an award! Please go to my blog & read the post "My First Blog Award" to see how to claim it. Excellent blog! http://kindergartenfunn.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-blog-award.html

Karen Stamp said...

Thanks so much for sharing another fun freebie! SO WISH I was headed to Vegas with all you lovely ladies... I went a few years ago and it's fabulous!! ENJOY every minute!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Jessica said...

LOVE these Fran!!!! Thank you so much for the freebie!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for this freebie! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower! :)

~ Lisa
Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos