Image Map

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What am I working on today?


My kids would have loved this but I never got a chance to create these during the school year so I am working on them now. Each month I have a Pete image of some kind and some lines for the kids to write something for that month. It is super simple stuff but just right for our little ones. I started with August because that's when my district goes back to school. This would make creating a writing portfolio easy for the busy teacher. More about this soon...

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I think these would be wonderful, Pete is one of my new favorite characters. I can't believe you have already started working on new items already. . .you rock!!
Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Idalia T. said...

Oh wow!! I just love the idea....especially since I am going to try a "Pete the Cat " theme in my classroom next year. I am hoping he will keep all of us "walking along and singing our song!!!" Wishing you the best this summer can bring as you begin a a new chapter..I wish you nothing but the best!!!!

Camille said...

Fran, As you know I LOVE Pete, so of course I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! Wow - just think instead of your usual 30 kinders doing this, a million teachers will use your ideas so millions and millions and millions of kinders will be impacted by you. Double wow! (Okay, maybe I exaggerate a tad, but just a tad.)
Love to you,
Camille
An Open Door

Cindy said...

This looks great! I agree...you ROCK!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Is there any way you could include a cover that says Pre-k, too?

Fran Kramer said...

I am not so sure you would want this so structured for such young kids but it you have such rockers I can email you a different cover once you buy the packet. I will be glad to do it!