Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

My Heart Is Broken

Who am I?
I am mom to two daughters I love with all my heart.
I am a wife to a man I have loved for 38 years.
I am a kindergarten teacher.
 There is no other grade for me. 
I am passionate about kindergarten.
I never want to work in any other grade.
This is the work I was meant to do.
They are my school family.
Their achievements are my achievements.
Today was a nightmare.
An entire kindergarten class died. The teacher and principal died also.
My heart is broken.
I cannot make sense of this at all. 
Hug your family and be thankful for all that you have.











and 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took two granddaughters to our school movie tonight. It started healing my broken heart. All day all I could think whenever I looked at my little ones was...it could have been them. But tonight to see families at school having fun and to have my granddaughters (both 4) hug me tight around my neck, my heart smiled again.

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers