Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Huge Freebie Cause My Bags Are Packed and I'm Getting Ready to Go...

Raise your hand if you are headed for Vegas for the I Teach K conference and blogger meet-up. Woohoo!  I am so excited to be going again this year! I love the presenters and my big focus is on Common Core. Yup, obsessed but need to learn as much as I can! This is my 5th year attending but there is one big change. I have a booth this year. The hubs had so much fun selling at the California Kindergarten Conference that he is all over this one. Fingers crossed that I sell something (chewing my nails from stress) so he isn't crushed.



My house is a train wreck with stuff everywhere as the husband puts all his bags and boxes together. Is there any order to this madness? I'm not too sure but ya gotta love his enthusiasm. He is way into this. I think he should have been a salesman and not a dentist. It took him three days to find his Kindergarten Crayons tee shirt so wish him luck! We have binders of my products in a big bin (who made all this crap) woops-powerful education material and piles of cards, tape, ipads, signs...  Yikes. The piles are everywhere.


As he is jumping around prepping for the big event (no I am not even presenting this year) I decided to be organized and make my annual notebook with customized pages to carry around with me when attending classes. Now I am offering it to you as a freebie. Yes you can hunt me down and thank me with a giant hug and a little gushiness (not a word trust me). It's pretty darn cute if I say so myself.






So here is the deal. Run off the pages you need and make more than one copy of the notes page or any thing else that suits you-whatever. I ran off the handouts for each session too and included those in the back. Does this make any sense at all ? Finally, I took this hot mess to Staples and had them bind it for $5.00 with a clear cover on the front. It looks impressive. I feel smarter. I'm not but don't tell anyone. Click on any of these pictures to grab this or you can just click right here.


Now here comes the good part. Stop at my booth (it will make the husband so happy) and chat with me and let's take a picture together! How cute is this little number? I made it last night when I should have been sleeping. I used black chalkboard paint and just ran the letters off and cut them out. Easy-peasy I pinky swear. If you want to buy something we will become new BFF's. See you in VEGAS...

16 comments:

Denise said...

Great idea about binding, I think I still have time to do that. So excited to be going, a little nervous as this is my first time and I know no one!

Fran Kramer said...

Denise come and find me at my booth and you will have a blast. They bind this while you wait so you have mega time.

Miss Kindergarten said...

Is it here yet?!?!?

Fran Kramer said...

Soon! I am so proud of all you have accomplished Hadar. Happy Birthday.

kinder-gardening said...

Hi Fran! Our apron booth is a go! I'm a nervous wreck. OMG, what was I thinking? Can we run down to your booth to ask questions? Can't wait to see you! Thank you so very much for all the support and encouragement. See you soon!

Sneaker Teacher said...

So jealous! I am sure Vegas will be amazing!

Unknown said...

Okay, now I want to go just to buy something from your husband!! I am not going. :( Have a ball...I can only imagine!

Unknown said...

Okay, now I want to go just to buy something from your husband!!! Don't you just love the things these men do for us?? I am not going though. :( Have fun!

Chrissy said...

I so wanted to sit down and talk with you this year, but, alas, Vegas is not in my summer plan. Maybe next year?

Good luck with the booth and remember to have some fun!
Chrissy ReadWriteSing

Thinking in Primary said...

So Excited! I'm definitely stopping by! I'm a huge fan! I hope you enjoy your time in our fabulous Las Vegas!

☺Jody

Camp Kindergarten

Luv My Kinders said...

So excited it will be my first time attending this year. I will be sure to stop by..so the hubs feels good...and of course to take a pic with you in that super cute frame you made!

~Laura
Luv My Kinders

Anonymous said...

I am so running this off today!! (well, maybe not until Saturday. I have a binding machine and we are having company). Can't wait to meet you!

Terri
KinderKapers

PS your frame is super cute!

Ellen said...

Thanks for the freebie! Excited and nervous, 1st time going & by myself. I'll be stopping by to say hi.

Fran Kramer said...

Ellen,
Don't be nervous. Come and look for me at my booth and we can become fast friends. You will have an amazing time! I promise.
Fran

Donna said...

I will definitely come by your booth! Would love to meet you!

Learning at the Teacher Table

Barbara Rogers Buchanan said...

I'm hoping that when you come home, you'll share your favorite things about the week! I'm afraid I'm so very jealous that I can't go! Enjoy your wonderful week!!!