Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

What's In Your School Supply Cart?

So yesterday I wanted to make special clips for my classroom and headed for Walmart to grab a couple of boxes of crayons, after my workout. They are on sale for fifty cents. Later in August they are usually even cheaper so you might want to hold out. However, in the craft section they have all kinds of chalkboard signs for less than $2.00 and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. I grabbed a bunch for my classroom and can use a white paint pen to make my signs! So adorable. Obviously you can use chalk to remove it when necessary. The easel was a bit more but still reasonable and I could not resist. 

Next stop was Joann's and I was going to get some ribbon for a banner I am making for the classroom but their school supply section was all on sale and not much was left but I am so happy with this adorable ipad cover that was originally $14.99. Deal!  The word tiles were originally 9.99 and the Fiskars holders had been 10.00 each. I am not too keen on the color so I might spray it something else. They are perfect for kids to use to move supplies around so I grabbed what was left. That was a real bargain.
My last stop was Office Depot again and the Sharpies were pretty much gone but the clearance section in the back of the store has some cheap deals that I was thrilled to throw in my cart. I love all the gorgeous colors that post-it notes come in and rarely do I see the lined ones on sale. Each pack has a variety of beautiful shades. The Sharpies were so cheap that I was just greedy. Now the Post-It Note Holder comes with a subscription to Evernote and you can make the notes digital. I will check that out and get back to you!
What's in your shopping cart? Have you found anything I should be buying? Share please.


1 comment:

Traci Clausen said...

LOVING those word tiles. I'm pretty sure I need those. ;)