1. I attended the I Teach K conference in Vegas with the fabulous blogger meet-up.
2. I attended the Common Core Academy in Chicago
3. I read a ton of books including Teach Like A Pirate and Academic Conversations.
4. I met kindergarten teacher bloggers from all over this country who inspired me to be the very best teacher I can be.
5. I went to Colorado with my husband for an amazing vacation...
and finally I worked on some products to use in kindergarten classrooms this year. What makes these products different? I tried to create packets that would be simple to put together and would be developmentally appropriate. Added into the mix was the need to align them to the Common Core. A tall order but I think this meets my criteria.
This is only $5.00 and will not take much effort to put together. It can be used in both large and small group settings and is flexible in design. I love the simplicity of this packet, not too demanding for young children. You can grab it here or click on the picture. Have a great start to your year.