Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Do Not Be Puzzled By This Packet

Wow. I have had such a busy summer. 
1. I attended the I Teach K conference in Vegas with the fabulous blogger meet-up.
2. I attended the Common Core Academy in Chicago
3. I read a ton of books including Teach Like A Pirate and Academic Conversations.
4. I met kindergarten teacher bloggers from all over this country who inspired me to be the very best teacher I can be.
5. I went to Colorado with my husband for an amazing vacation...


and finally I worked on some products to use in kindergarten classrooms this year. What makes these products different? I tried to create packets that would be simple to put together and would be developmentally appropriate. Added into the mix was the need to align them to the Common Core. A tall order but I think this meets my criteria.







This is only $5.00 and will not take much effort to put together. It can be used in both large and small group settings and is flexible in design. I love the simplicity of this packet, not too demanding for young children. You can grab it here or click on the picture. Have a great start to your year.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Fran ...this looks like a great packet. You've been across the country and back and still have time to create wonderful items for us! You are AMAZING!!!

learningmyself said...

I love it! What a great idea for starting the year!! I just read about the magnetic curtain rods, so with this item and a pocket chart, a fabulous idea!! Can't wait to see it! Amy :)