Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Packed This Full of Gingerbread Joy


Okay this is finally finished and I need to catch my breath. Report cards, conferences, paperwork, oh my! This is a packet full of activities that focus on response to literature. I have tried to include all the pieces my team loves the most. I plan to use this for the few weeks of school to keep the kids engaged  and excited. However, it has so much in it that some of it will have to wait until the new year. Run, run as fast as you can and grab this to help you survive those busy days before winter break. I am putting it up at TpT now. Check it out here.


Now I need to crash and get some rest. My cold is back and I need to get ready for our Gingerbread Activity Day. Talk about running...

3 comments:

Miki said...

Thank you sooo much!! I LOVE your TPT Units...I just bought both!! I can't wait to use them :) You are awesome!!

Krissy said...

Fran…Thank you for your wonderful creations. Since finding your blog and after 21 years of teaching again…I feel completely renewed, happy to arrive at work each day, and I LOVE my kinders! When I see the wonderment in their eyes, I am inspired!!! Thank you!

Fran Kramer said...

Wow Krissy,
That is such an incredible thing to say. It is a comment I will cherish for a long time. Thank you so much friend!

Miki,
I hope your kids love all these activities. My kids are having a blast with them.