Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Slide- No Way!


This is a new reader I have created for those teachers doing summer school or for you to use in  August when we  return to school. There is a teacher version of this book and a student reader. We need to keep those little ones on top of their game. I hate summer slide. First grade teachers- do not hunt me down cause I'm trying!
 I need to enjoy every, single day of this vacation because I start my new position August 1st. Wow. That is just around the corner so I need to get all my summer projects done and squeeze in some serious fun. I even started Boot Camp with some friends since sitting at a computer has not helped my bottom at all! I better get a grip!

4 comments:

ilovetotchkinder said...

This looks great! I can definitely use it with my new kiddos! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Anonymous said...

How do I get a copy of this cutie?
THYordan@aol.com

Kelley Dolling said...

Oh, holy monkey! I just noticed a certain name pop up on the blogger meet-up list and my heart stopped. You wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you??!! Super excited to shake your hand, Fran.

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Fran Kramer said...

Wow Kelley,
I will be happy to meet you too!
I am getting excited about this now!
Fran