Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Buy This Book... You Will Not Be Sorry


Does this book look like a good read? If your district is adopting the common core and you are interested in adding in more technology, grab this book. I am enjoying it and marking it up everywhere. Boy do I have a lot to learn but I am so interested and excited to follow those hosting. How did I find this? Dr. Jean hosted a chapter and that was the clincher for me! She is a veteran teacher who lives in the real world of education. Her ideas are always age and grade appropriate. When she addresses kindergarten she is not talking about first grade curriculum. If you have ELL's this book will be very useful. Why do I love it? It addresses developmentally appropriate practices. WOW! That holds my interest immediately. If Dr. Jean is behind this book than I know I should look at it too! She never steers me wrong! Just letting you know... Click here to follow the others hosting this.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Fran, Thanks for the reminder! I have been meaning to order this book, but keep forgetting.
Camille
An Open Door

Freckleteacher said...

Mine is on its way! Any book endorsed by Dr. Jean and Fran must be good!

Kelly and Kim said...

I am looking forward to reading the book, thank you for bringing it to my attention. We nominated you to receive the One Lovely Blog award. Head to our blog and check it out.