Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

I Love Surprises!



I came home tonight to a wonderful surprise. Tamara from TBA sent me an email congratulating me for being included in her top ten teaching blogs on blogs.com. Thanksgiving is just around the corner (we made cranberry sauce in class today) and this is the perfect time to stop, enjoy this moment and to be thankful for all the blogging friends that have come into my life.You inspire me on a daily basis and make me strive to do my very best for our children. You help me solve problems that often feel overwhelming (love ya Cindy) and encourage me with your thoughtful comments and suggestions. I hope to meet each of you one day and hug you in person. 
I am in the amazing company of these blogs who also received this award:
Funky First Grade Fun
Ingles360
Kindergarten Works 
Kleinspiration
Ms. M's Blog
The Moffatt Girls
The Organized Classroom
What the Teacher Wants!
and best of all Teaching Blog Addict! I am sending Tamara a virtual hug and I hope one day to meet her. She is such a rock star. She has changed the blogging world with her innovative thinking.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Freckleteacher said...

Congratulations Fran! Your wonderfully written post is a good example of why you have received this award and others. You deserve it my friend!

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Congrats! One day I hope to meet you. We really need a S. CA meet up.

Unknown said...

Congrats Fran! You deserve it! Your blog is amazing! :)
Have a great week! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

michele said...

Congratulations! I am so glad I found your blog!

Fran Kramer said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words. You made my week.
Fran