Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who Likes Turkey Sandwiches?

I am finally finished and I have posted this in my TpT store. What made me decide to do this? My partner asked me where this Thanksgiving poem was and I was clueless! Seriously, it had disappeared and we love doing this right before our break. I did not want her to think I was disorganized (I am a train wreck right now) so I went home to put this together. On Monday my team will L*O*V*E me so much. This is a literacy pack with all the things I like to do with a poem or song to build print awareness and vocabulary. Many of the activities in this packet could be monitored by a parent if you are having a Turkey Day at school. I hope you gobble it up and have some fun with it. Click here to check it out.


Freckleteacher said...

Your new unit is delicious Fran!
It is printing right now and I will squeeze in as much as I can in the next 4 days (we are off Friday for conferences)It almost makes me wish that Thanksgiving break wasn't coming so soon!
I am so THANKFUL for the time you put into this when you are so busy!

Heather's Heart said...

Your stuff is great Fran! I have lots of FREE turkey printables on my blog. I would love for you to check them out!