Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Camp Common Core... Life Is Never A Bore!





Are you kidding me. I just finished on Friday and my teacher friends told me that summer school is starting in our district immediately.  They wanted "Camp Common Core" for their youngest learners. Honestly, I just put everything away and now they are gearing up for a summer program. This packet was created for students who have completed their kindergarten year and is 82 pages of cut, paste, and color activities. It can all be run from your printer. It focuses on Foundational Skills and Math. Are you a home schooling mom? Want to see what are kids are expected to do? This packet is available in both stores. Check it out! Click on the store you like. Now go enjoy your summer.

                              







2 comments:

kinderjules said...

This packet looks great! I know you said you created it for the summer between kinder and first, but do you think it could also be used throughout the kinder year? Thanks!

Fran Kramer said...

Yes. That's actually a great way to assess their learning. I never thought to recommend that... you are such a smartie!