Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

What's New In My Store With A FREEBIE!



Hi there friends. I have been working on several products for my TpT store over summer break and I finally have a few to show you. This is Spotlight on Numbers which can be purchased in my TpT store. Take a look at these pages to get a sense of what is included. 
My students are addicted to bingo daubers and will do anything to get one in their little hands. Does that sound familiar. Daubers are beginning to show up in lots of places now but I particularly like the ones in Dollar Tree and at the Target Dollar Spot. I found Darice Bingo Markers in a Teacher Supply Store and they were fairly inexpensive. You can purchase them at Amazon too




Here are some photographs of this product so you can see  actual pictures in "real life." Students make their own Number Book which focuses on numbers from 1-20. It has been carefully aligned to the Common Core, just so ya know!



I thought it might be fun for you to have an actual page from this packet as a freebie and what page could be better than one with my friend Pete the Cat! Right! When you click on the picture below you will be able to download this document. Please do not forget to leave me a comment too. Thanks for being a friend.

If you would like to purchase this packet at my TpT store grab it while the sale is on right here. Thanks so much for doing so. 

Now if that looks great for Back to School work check out this related packet:
This is the Alphabet version of this packet and I open up the year with this packet. It is perfect for the beginning of the year. If you grab it today or tomorrow you can have it for just a few dollars while the sale is going on. Are you in? Click here to get this product.


Cheers to the start of another school year. Remember that they come in as preschoolers and go out as first graders. Don't forget to reassure them and let them play. School can be scary for many of them but they are lucky to have you as their teacher. Teach like your hair is on fire!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like some worthwhile and enjoyable projects.

Erin Ropelato said...

Thanks so much! My kids LOVE bingo markers too!

Erin Ropelato said...

Thanks so much for sharing! My kids love using bingo markers too!