Image Map

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Color Your World With Common Core Posters


Have you seen these Common Core Number Posters for your classroom? Once you have printed them, laminated, and hung them up they are really gorgeous in all their rainbow colors. What makes them super special is the fact that they are free in my TpT store. Do you want to grab them? You can click {here} to make them yours. If you appreciate having them I would love for you to leave a comment and follow my store.




So many of you asked me to make the numbers 11-20 so you could have a full set. This took me some time and I hope you like the results. I decided to make this a freebie too. If you want them you can grab these {here}. 

How do I show my appreciation?
EASY...
1. Leave a comment on the blog which will show up after I approve it.
2. Follow me on Bloglovin' which is just a simple click on the right side panel.
3. Follow my TpT store to hear about other CCSS products I create.
4. Follow my Pinterest Boards which are filled with amazing teaching resources by
    clicking on my right side panel too.

Have a great Sunday and I hope these numbers brighten up your classroom.








19 comments:

bunkobeth said...

Thank you for these great posters! I will be putting these up tomorrow.

I find your blog a tremendous resource.

kinderfort said...

Thank you for doing the teen numbers too!

Heather said...

These look wonderful!! Thank you!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Fran,
Thank you for making the beautiful numbers and sharing them with all of us! They are so bright and fun! My kinder kids will love them. I enjoy reading your blog and have learned some great things from you! I appreciate such useful and real information that can be used in my classroom - thanks!!!

Brenda

Rene said...

Thank you!!

absees123s said...

TY so much!! WOOHOOOOOOO!

lorena said...

Thank you, Fran. I appreciate you and all the knowledge you share on your blog. :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much! The posters are so colorful and I love the ten frames. You are sweet to share them!

~ Lisa
Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

Ms.Trinh said...

Love these! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love how colorful they are and they will be a great addition to my class and centers.

krazy4K said...

of course i love you and yes i follow your store and blog! hope you are having a GREAT year! Leigh Ann :)

Unknown said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the common core number posters- what a great resource. I needed more for my math area and visuals are needed. This will help several of my kinders. Thanks again- love your blog and keep up the good work!

WILD about KINDERGARTEN said...

Thank you for the resource! I will use these for the automaticity and review portion of my math block!

heather said...

This goes great with my polka dot theme this year. Thank you so very much for sharing all of your resources! You are AWESOME!
Mahalo...
Heather

Shifting Teacher K-2 said...

Hi Fran! I absolutely love your 2 sets. They must have taken forever to make. It was very generous of you to make them both free. Thank you!! I have pinned them and am now following you on TpT.

Christin
www.Shiftingteacherk-2.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Fran--Your ideas are so great!!! This has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to post it on your most recent post in hopes you will see it. I just wondered if you could post these awesome Thanksgiving retelling cards (or tell me where I can buy them!) Here's the post where it says we can click and find them. But there is no link. :) http://kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-favorite-turkey-day-ideas.html
I really, really want them, and would be willing to buy them if they are in a packet or something. THANK YOU!!!

Fran Kramer said...

Hi Amy,
I think those retelling cards are in my thanksgiving packet on TpT. I will check that out. Send me your email address. Thanks for your sweet comments.

Meggie said...

These are great posters! Thank you :) I have been looking for cute ten frames to share with my students.