Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

On Tour With Camp Common Core

I just finished this packet and might be too late to the party. It took me a long time to create these 80+ pages and align each one to a common core standard that kindergarten children should continue to review during the summer. No summer slide on my watch! These pages do not require a colored printer and I tried to keep the supplies needed to a minimum. So summer is just starting and I hope this is something you can use either in a summer program or at home with your own young student. These pages include both math and literacy activities that are high interest and engaging. Puzzles and many cut and paste activities are included.
Flash cards are part of this kit and can be cut up and placed on your key chain to practice wherever you go during your summer travels. The theme is "Camping" and these pages will make learning fun while you are playing in the sun. Click here to purchase this packet at my TpT store.
If by chance you are still at school with your kiddos then you can purchase this to send home with your students. The directions are simple and parents will know exactly what to do.  Have a happy summer!
Fran

2 comments:

Jessica Laurine said...

I love the camping theme! Headed to TpT to check it out now :)

Jessica
The Littlest Scholars

Anonymous said...

This looks so great and I love outdoorsy themes. It's in my cart for next year.

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers