Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Freebie From Fran for Fun

My life has really changed and I am crazy busy trying to support Transitional Kindergarten teachers and rolling out the Common Core to our classroom teachers. My head is swimming from all the information I am trying to make sense of. So I took a break and made a freebie for all my friends out there in the real world who need a perk! If you take the freebie please follow me and follow my store cause it will make my day brighter. These number cards are Common Core aligned because that's how we roll now... Have a wonderful Sunday. Click on the picture to download the goodies from my TpT store. You might want to check out the other packets I have for the beginning of the year.

14 comments:

rooneyhunt said...

Thanks for sharing Fran! Love the bright colors. Looking forward to using them in my classroom!
~ Amy

Michele said...

Thanks Fran! That is adorable, and just what I need right now in my room!

We Teach Like A Rockstar said...

Thanks for the cute freebie! Loving' common core...are you? I wish I had you guiding me with all this new stuff! Amber-kindergarten rocks blog

Unknown said...

Thanks for the freebie, Fran. Hope things settle down for you. (I know that's wishful thinking- but be sure to take care of yourself)
Sandi MacDougall

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I wanted some of these for my walls but I have so much on my TPT wish list I hadn't wanted to spend the money. I appreciate it! Thanks for all you do.

heatherbryden@yahoo.com

Heather said...

These are great!! Thank you!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! your are awesome!.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Love your creations.

Unknown said...

You always know exactly what we need! :)
Thank you so much!
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Taryn Ryan said...

These are perfect! Thank you, Fran! I was thinking that it would be fun to give each child a card and they have to roam around and find their match! So many possibilities! :)

KathyC said...

This is great! Thanks so much. It goes perfect with my favorite portable center/workstation the clothesline. I am going to share it on my blog, if you don't mind. :)

KathisMath

Tawnya said...

Thanks so much for these Fran! They match my polka dot theme perfectly. I will be using them with my sweeties that need extra support. Thank you!I'd love the numbers to 20 also. I teach my kids to look for the patterns in the 10 frames so these would be great.

Tawnya Scherck

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know I love your blog! I downloaded your free "I've got your number" printable and cannot wait to hang them in my classroom. Thanks for the freebie, and for all your wonderful ideas!