Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Eagle Action In Kindergarten

My students have really enjoyed learning about our national bird. This is the map we made together and practiced reading. From this we have built sentences in a pocket chart. The final step is to use the map to write sentences about the bald eagle. Working with a partner would be a great way for them to practice the language of the map. This is a form I have created so they have all the information in one place and they can draw their own bird. Let's see how that rolls...

6 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

The bubble map looks great! :)

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Annie Moffatt said...

Yea...I'm glad you used that circle map correctly...wink wink:)

Heidi said...

Are you selling this cute stuff?

Heidi said...

Sorry I just saw your other post reply that maybe in the near future.
I'd buy just the American Flag book alone if you posted it! Can never find much for Flag Day June 14.

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Love it!!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store

School Sparks Renee said...

Great bubble map! Renee