Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Okay so I forgot the recipe... I'm on it!

This is not my recipe. It comes from the most amazing site for cookies in the world. If you visit this lady she will make you feel bad about yourself. Your cookies will seem pathetic by comparison so don't say I didn't warn you. I could spend all day on her site and Facebook page. She is truly a cookie artist. Remember that I warned you. Do not lash out at me...Check out her elf cookies and leave me a comment once you stop drooling over her work...http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/.

2 comments:

mdunn said...

I love this!

Laura Spalding said...

I have loved your stuff for the longest time! It is always pertinent AND adorable! Your playdoh mats and this recipe are NO exceptions! Glad I finally found you on bloglovin'!!! THANK YOU!!!